Angkor Wat Sunrise Private Tour
Watching the sunrise over Angkor Wat is an experience that you will cherish forever!
*The perfect photo opportunity. *The sense of peace and tranquility. *Start planning your epic adventure!
- + Take Up You depart the hotel at 5:00 a.m.
- + We will go to See Angkor Wat Sunrise in order to take breathtaking photographs, and then enter Angkor Wat Temple. It will take us roughly two hours to walk and explore the area. After Angkor Wat temple, We will stop for breakfast near by Angkor Wat temple and then proceed to See Bayon temple , known as smiling face temple and see Baphoun , Terrace of elephant, then head to Taphrom temple , known as Tomb Raider temple. The final temple is the well-known masonry Kravan temple. We will return to the hotel.
- + This excursion will take approximately 8 hours.
- + Evening, we will take you up for dinner at 6:30, and then return you to your hotel.
- + Tour Guide
- + Car
- + Bottle water
- + cold towel
- ⨯ Temple ticket entrance fee
- ⨯ Personal Expense
- ⨯ Others Not mention in inclusions
Note Before You Go
* USD 37 Temple ticket per person* Wearing proper clothes* Prefer Payment in USD cash